Aug 22, 2018
Networking connectivity outage
- The incident has been resolved. Connectivity between a couple of servers came back only after the servers were restarted. We're investigating the root cause with our hosting provider.
Aug 22, 16:40 UTC
- We are experiencing connectivity issues between our load balancers and application servers in US-3 region.
Aug 22, 16:02 UTC
Aug 6, 2018
Apps are not built properly on our deployment infrastructure
- Problem with deployments has been resolved
Aug 6, 15:48 UTC
- We have identified issues with app building on our deployment infrastructure.
Aug 6, 14:42 UTC
Jul 30, 2018
Unavailability of 30-1a MongoDB cluster
- The 30-1a cluster has been fully recovered. No data has been affected.
Jul 30, 18:24 UTC
- We have been notified of 30-1a MongoDB cluster unavailability. We're investigating the root cause.
Jul 30, 18:19 UTC
Jul 16, 2018
Scheduled upgrade of load balancers
- All load balancers were successfully upgraded
Jul 16, 14:36 UTC
- Scheduled upgrade has started. Availability of applications will not be affected.
Jul 16, 14:20 UTC
« Back to overview